General Trading Conditions
General Trading conditions of the company H&H Shop d. Heinrich Summerer
1. Area of application and contracting party
The company H&H Shop d. Heinrich Summerer, called "supplier" in the following, performs it's services only and exclusively based on the following general trading conditions. Contracting party for you the client is the company H&H Shop d. Heinrich Summerer - the address www.h-h-shop.com is a registered internet address of the supplier.
2. Item of contract
Item of the contract is selling and/or the intermediation of products of different producers.
3. Order and completition of contract
All offers are subject to change and not binding. All orders have to be send online, fax or post to the supplier. The order is just a repetition of an offer and it is not committing for the supplier to accept it - especially not any conditions. General terms of the client are determined impossible. Purchasing an assortment or present-box the VAT will be recalculated depending on the products acquired. If ordered via internet the sale contract is only valid if confirmed by the supplier.
If the requested vintage of your wine order has been sold out, we will send the following vintage, if quality and price are equal. If the requested vine is in the upper price range (>35,00 EUR/bottle), we will naturally contact you before sending the order and charging your credit card.
Protection of children and young people
As declared by law, we don't sell our alcoholic products to persons under age. With the acceptance of our Terms and Conditions you declare to be of age.
For the completition of the contract the valid prices are those to date and shown public in the internet. If not metioned differently, the prices are calculated including the value added tax (VAT). For the supplier it is always possible to change the prices without notice.
5. Terms of payment
The products can be payed as shown below:
• Credit Card: We accept these cards: VISA and MasterCard
• Bank transfer: Without expenses for the supplier - to the following account:
BancoPosta - agency Sesto, ABI 07601, CAB 11600, bank account number 000098613318
IBAN: IT19 S076 0111 6000 0009 8613 318, BIC/SWIFT: BPPIITRRXXX
• PayPal: We accept all types of credit cards
6. Terms of delivery
We send free of delivery costs for Germany, Austria and Italy, when the order value is 25,00 EUR or above, otherwise we ask a forfeit of 4,90 EUR. For Germany we offer an express delivery service with our carrier Der Kurier. We ask 9,90 EUR for this service.
If you want to buy refrigerated goods the express service is not obligatory but recommendable for Germany.
We send free of delivery costs in the other countries of the european (EU), if the order value is 75,00 EUR or above, otherwise we ask a forfeit of 9,90 Euro as delivery fees.
For the United Kingdom, Ireland and Portugal we ask a forfeit of 12,90 EUR, if the order value is 120,00 EUR or above we send free of delivery costs.
The delivery fees to Switzerland and all other countries will be displayed on checkout order - calculated behalf on the total weight of your order.
All prices are inclusive VAT.
7. Return of products
For returning a product, the client needs a copy of the receipt. The client has to take all further costs and risks for the return. Wrong deliveries are only accepted back undamaged and not opened. For private clients the decree 50/92 is valid. This type of client has a right of withdrawl the sales contract, if he informes the supplier within 7 days in written form with a registered letter with reply to show receipt. Excluded this reglement are opened and/or truncated articles. On receive verify the original packaging. Subsequent reclamation can not be considered.
8. Reservation of ownership
Until the full payment is done all the delivered products are owned by the supplier.
9. Data privacy protection
1. H&H Shop will collect, store, use and, if necessary, pass on or transfer to third parties all personal data (such as title, name, address, date of birth, e-mail address, telephone number, bank details) provided by the customer within the scope of the order process exclusively in accordance with the provisions of Italian data protection law (in particular in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act and the Telemedia Act). We use the data provided by you to fulfil and process your order.
2. The personal data, insofar as this is necessary for the establishment, content design or changes to the contractual relationship (inventory data), will initially be used exclusively for processing the purchase contracts concluded between H&H Shop and the customer, for example for the delivery of goods to the address specified by the customer. If necessary, the data will also be passed on to logistics companies (currently DHL, GLS, Der Kurier and ÖP (Austrian Post):
We will forward your e-mail address to one of the following carriers for the purpose of notifying you of the package:
DHL Vertriebs GmbH, Charles-de-Gaulle-Strasse 20, D-52113 Bonn, Germany
GLS - General Logistics Systems Italy SpA, Via Basento, 19, I-20098 San Giuliano Milanese (MI)
Der Kurier GmbH + Co KG, Dörrwiese 2, 36286 Neuenstein, Germany
ÖP - Österreichische Post AG, Rochusplatz 1, A-1030 Vienna
3. When subscribing to the newsletter, your e-mail address will be used for your own advertising purposes until you unsubscribe the newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Any use of your data for purposes of advertising (e.g. newsletters), market research or for the demand-oriented design of H&H Shop offers beyond those described above requires the express consent of the customer. The customer has the possibility to give this consent before placing the order. This consent is voluntary and can be called up on the H&H Shop website and revoked by the customer at any time. We save the text of the contract and send you the order data and our general terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the GTC here at any time. You can view your past orders in our customer log-in area. Responsible body within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws is H&H Shop d. Heinrich Summerer, Europaweg 20/B, 39030 Sexten (BZ), Italy.
Twitter and Facebook Buttoms on the website
10. Saving clause / Place of jurisdiction
If single regulations of this contract should not be binding in law, the effectiveness of the rest of the general trading conditions remains uneffected. The regulations not binding in law are getting replaced by formulations keeping the sense of the contract, or are getting replaced by the legal requirements.
Place of jurisdiction is Bruneck (BZ) in South Tyrol / Italy.