This beer set we have put together for you as follows:
The South Tyrolean wild boar's salami Villgrater is produced of 60% of wild boar's meat and 40% of pork, is dried mildly spicy with a light red wine mark and afterwards in home mountain air. The wild boar's salami belongs to the particular specialities of the butcher's shop Villgrater!
The South Tyrolean "Hirschwurzen" (smoked sausages of deer and pork meat) Villgrater are produced of 60% of deer meat and 40% of pork, are mildly smoked and refined with juniper, spicy in the taste.
Our Tirol titbit package "Tiroia Åbnd" contains the following products for a tasty snack:
* approx. 300 g of rock cellar cheese - selection
* approx 300 gr. of mountain cheese - classic
* approx. 300 g of square bacon - premium
* 2 pieces Kaminwurzn
* 2 pieces Hirschwurzn
* 200 g of biocrispbread - pure mountain bread pleasure
* approx. 300 g of Zelten - Tirol fruit loaf
* 250 g of mountain wood honey - fragrantly
Mila Creme Cheese is available in both plain and herb flavours. You can use this creamy dairy product from South Tyrol as a classic spread or in a vast array of recipes and desserts.
With the PERLES in different flavours we complete our product range with healthy and tasty nibbling fun!
Bacon ca. 500 gr. - Hackerhof Lanz Bernhard