Take a piece of South Tyrol home with you! In the gift sets you will find typical South Tyrolean products. Ideal to give away or enjoy yourself!
- 3 pcs. South Tyrolean hand shaken Schüttelbrot Price 200 gr.
- 1 pcs. Villgrater house bacon 300 gr.
- 1 glass South Tyrolean deer ragout Villgrater 170 ml.
- 2 pcs South Tyrolean garlic sausages Villgrater 220 gr.
- 1 pcs. Ham Villgrater 250 gr.
Chestnut honey has a reddish-brown colour, can crystallise with the time. It is the opposite of the acacia honey. It has a very strong, aromatic, slightly harsh aroma. It is rumoured that is has therapeutic effects on sore throat, pairs off very well with cheese. Some swear it exists nothing better for sugaring the coffee than chestnut honey, he should strengthen the aroma.
One of the traditional South Tyrolean dishes, are the spinach dumplings, hand made by the butcher's shop Steiner in Rasun
One of the traditional South Tyrolean dishes are the bacon dumplings, hand made by the butcher's shop Villgrater in Sexten/Sesto.
Saltners herbsbitter is nature pleasure purely. Taste the difference!