Take a piece of South Tyrol home with you! In the gift sets you will find typical South Tyrolean products. Ideal to give away or enjoy yourself!
- 1 glass fruit spread "the wild gang" - forest fruits min. 78% fruit, bakery Moser Olang 340 gr.
- 1 glass South Tyrolean deer ragout Villgrater 170 ml.
- 1 piece South Tyrolean venison salami Villgrater 190 gr.
- 1 piece South Tyrolean wild boar salami Villgrater 190 gr.
- 2 pieces South Tyrolean garlic sausages Villgrater 220 gr.
- 2 pieces South Tyrolean venison sausages Villgrater 220 gr.
- 1 piece Villgrater house bacon 300 gr.
- 1 pcs. South Tyrolean belly bacon Villgrater 300 gr.
- 1 pc. Ham Villgrater 250 gr.
The sweet cream for our butter is won of milk High Puster Valley mountain farms. Genuine, aromatic, tasteful milk. Then we make our butter it. Naturally golden brown, spreadable and extremely soft. It's taste is fresh, creamy and mild.
The Sextner butter is one few which is produced of sour cream and is really requested around. Of course it is also produced of milk free of genetic engineering and without additives.
Smoked raw sausage 70% of thin deer meat - the deer our woods - is handled not only wild lovers as a great pleasure. The exact choice of the ingredients, technical skill and the love of the employees in the production prove this speciality which is also taken as a snack over and over again with pleasure.
The Kaminwurzen (smoked sausages) are mildly smoked and air-dried sausages of beef and pork, a typical South Tyrolean speciality.
Kofler Speck is a South Tyrolean family enterprise with passion for bacon, sausages and meat products. After traditional and transmitted recipe refined generations and with very modern processing technologies we produce for over 30 years decent bacon, spicy Kaminwurzen (smoked sausages), Gselchtes (smoked cattle ham) and other high-class specialities.