Take a piece of South Tyrol home with you! In the gift sets you will find typical South Tyrolean products. Ideal to give away or enjoy yourself!
- 1 bottle St. Magdalener 375 ml (Winery Eberlehof Bozen-Südtirol)
- 1 pc. Villgrater Hausspeck 300 gr
- 3 pcs. South Tyrolean hand shaken Schüttelbrot Price 200 gr
- 3 pcs. South Tyrolean Kaminwurzen Villgrater 230 gr
- 1 pc. Pustertalersalami Villgrater 190 gr
- 2 pcs. South Tyrolean Hirschwurzen Villgrater 220 gr
- 1 pcs. South Tyrolean Rehsalami Villgrater 190 gr
- 1 pc. South Tyrolean Bauchspeck Villgrater 300 gr
Of finely spicy beef and pork bottled in natural bowel, smoked and matured for some days, this proves the probably best known raw sausage speciality in the Alps, the so-called Kaminwurze. The choice of the best raw materials and the processing after old tradition guarantees a maximum in quality.
The exact selection of the different ingredients, technical skill and the love of the employees to the product in the production of this raw sausage result in this asked speciality.
Made like Viennese Würstel, in a little bit bigger format, is asked a Servelade very much as insert for salads. Furthermore Servelade is often grilled or used as a soup insert. The mild and typical good taste of the beechwood smoke is estimated experts very much.
Dumpling sausage - pork and beef, roughly ground, natural bowel, smoked. To 2 pieces vacuum-packed, weight approx. 350 gr.