Elder Flower Liqeur Pircher South Tyrol 70 cl.
Alcohol degree: 21 %
It is an egg liqueur refined with rum and created especially for being drunk in company after a day spent on the snow in the mountains or at home. Very easy to prepare. It has a charming flavour. Suggestions: "Bombardino": warm Bombardino up slightly and decorate it with whipped cream. "Calimero": slightly warm up an espresso mixed with bombardino and decorate it with whipped cream.
characteristic, elegant and aromatic white wine The designation "Aromatico" expresses the great intensity of this wine's bouquet. COLOUR: yellow with greenish hues, NOSE: slightly to markedly aromatic, with an unmistakable bouquet of muscat, other spices and rose, TASTE: dry, robust, full, aromatic.
Our Tirol titbit package "Tiroia Åbnd" contains the following products for a tasty snack:
* approx. 300 g of rock cellar cheese - selection
* approx 300 gr. of mountain cheese - classic
* approx. 300 g of square bacon - premium
* 2 pieces Kaminwurzn
* 2 pieces Hirschwurzn
* 200 g of biocrispbread - pure mountain bread pleasure
* approx. 300 g of Zelten - Tirol fruit loaf
* 250 g of mountain wood honey - fragrantly
Only the juiciest and ripest fruit are granted entry into Spitz fruit syrup. Artificial colouring agents and preservatives are told: "Sorry, you have to stay out front".